Dear Valued Clients and Friends,
Our tentative soft reopening is Wednesday, May 13th, as long as things progress as expected at the state level. Upon reopening, we will be implementing the protocol outlined below and have staggered our schedules to avoid jam ups in our office space.
- What we will do:
- Contactless temperature checks at the start and end of every day
- Wear masks and gloves at all times.
- Increased cleaning & sanitation pre- & post- every visit
- What we ask of you:
- Please wear a mask at all times. If you forget your mask, we have cloth ones available to borrow.
- Gloves will be available if you’d prefer
- Please wait in car until 5 minutesbefore your appointment; Therapist will let you in and begin our screening protocol in our designated area
- Screening Protocol & Questions:
- Contactless temperature taken pre appointment
- Have you traveled out of the country in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with someone diagnosed with Corona in the past 14 days?
- Have you had a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing in the past 14 days?
- If yes to any of these questions, we’d ask that the appointment be rescheduled to after a 14-day period of any symptoms or potential exposure.
- Payment Protocol:
- All payments will be collected via emailed invoices to ensure contactless transactions.
- What we will do:
Our biggest goal upon reopening is to ensure the comfort and continued wellbeing of you as our clients, us as providers, and the community as a whole. With that being said, we continue to offer online telehealth visits from the comfort of your own home, as well as the option for outdoor sessions while maintaining social distancing. We are all navigating through unprecedented times, where there continues to be change almost daily. We appreciate all your patience and feedback during this process and look forward to reconnecting with each of you.
To resume treatment with myself or any other NPT HealthWorks clinician, I encourage you to contact the NPT HealthWorks office either via text or phone call at 401-743-0231, OR to send me a personal email (rather than hitting reply) just to ensure no response is lost in the shuffle.
As always, thank you for your business, support, and loyalty.
Dr. Dan Hatch & the NPT HealthWorks Team
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT AT 401-743-0231 OR EMAIL AT LIVELIFEWELL@NEWPORTRIPT.COM