We are all high performers
We are all athletes. Whether it’s lifestyle performance or sports performance, it’s our philosophy that everyone deserves to be performed and live at their optimal best.
NPT pushes your performance needle through optimizing the key pillars of health & wellness.
The combination of each pillar represents your performance status. NPT HealthWorks develops your system as a whole by optimizing each component (variable).
Movement is Medicine
‘You are constantly evolving, and so should your plan’
We believe in an athlete-centered interdisciplinary approach, utilizing the extensive expertise & knowledge of the performance coaches & therapists working together to develop and deliver a detailed comprehensive program personalized to you. Enabling the best possible outcomes for your performance plan.
Your journey with us will involve regular assessments and testing. We hold ourselves accountable to deliver on the performance plans we develop. Tracking progress and improvement tell us we are headed in the right direction and shows you are putting the work in.
The same models and philosophies we have successfully applied over decades working with professional sports teams internationally, elite athletes, and organizations.
1. Life performance ‘life has no off-season’
Returning back to an activity or active lifestyle is all about human performance. NPT HealthWorks’ programs are developed to make sure your movement function performance plans are both progressed and optimized to prepare you for activity
2. Sports specific performance
NPT HealthWorks sports performance plans are periodized, personalized, and specific for your sport. We develop a full performance profile from assessing movement function, weaknesses (work on’s?), strength & conditioning capacities.
This athlete-centric approach allows for individualized protocols to maximize athletic performance, ensure faster return to play following an injury, and prevent injuries.
3. Rehabilitation & Return to activity, training, sport
NPT HealthWorks’ athlete-centered and interdisciplinary approach will get you back quicker from dysfunction, surgery, and injury.
Transitioning from early physical therapy to functional movement & performance needs to be managed seamlessly. Your performance coach would already have had conversations with your therapist and created a detailed plan before any handover is completed.
This is where the real work starts!
4. Teams, Colleges & Group Training
Our sports performance training is provided through a combination of in-person coaching as well as mobile tools and helpful online content. Teams and athletes always have useful data, insights, experience within reach.
TESTING, MEASURING & EXCEEDING GOALS
Everything we implement we monitor; from strength, energy capacities, movement & mobility, through to recovery. You will be able to see your performance plan working.
The steps you can expect to take on your journey:
Walk/talk through the process
- Intake questionnaire
- Call up to go over Q
- Performance plan / program development
- Delivery of plan/program, – through remote training app.
- Call to go over plan
What you get
- 12 weeks of personalized progressive resistance training
- 12 weeks of personalized progressive cardiovascular conditioning
- Assessments and screening
- Subsequent testing & retesting to ensure program optimization
- 30 min call to overview each new training block
- Access to remote training app. & platform
- Unlimited messaging through training app.
- Nutritional, supplement, & lifestyle recommendations
- Additional assessment recommendations e.g. DEXA imaging, metabolic testing, performance blood work, body composition.